Saturday 19 May 2018

Summer Clothing High Street Wishlist

It's gets to this time of year, the sun occasionally makes an appearance I for some reason I suddenly decide that my wardrobe needs a complete overhaul!
In the Summer months my outfits definitely become a lot more relaxed, with flowing tops, effortless and beachy. I definitely think this is because I just wish that live by the sea and that is emphasised by the Sun and floaty cami tops that are in the shops!

So today I want to share some of my favourite high street pieces that are in the shops at the moment.
First up is this outfit that has been put together on the Topshop website. Now I didn't think at the age of 22 pink jeans would be something I'd ever be interested in again, BUT I am OBSESSED with this outfit. (Like an unhealthy amount, I do feel like I now need the top and jeans!)

I definitely have a recurring theme of cami tops in this post so lets get some more out of the way!
 Vero Moda Stripe Cami - £20                          Topshop Spot Cami - £19

Next up is a pair of good old white jeans, which lets be honest, in Summer, pretty much everyone and their mum is wearing! I think these white jeans would look gorgeous with this *shocker* (another) cami.
 
Leopard Print Peplum Top - £19                                  White Joni Jeans - £36

To finish off we have the perfect square neck swimsuit, beautiful Summer dress and an obligatory denim mini skirt!

What is your style like in the Summer? Does it change from you Spring or Winter style?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig