Thursday 3 May 2018

Spring Makeup Favourites

There's occasionally sun in the sky, some warmth in the air that can only mean that Spring is here in the UK!
I don't know about you but when the warmer months come around I always end up wearing less makeup and also lighter shades. I tend to leave the deeper, darker tones behind along with Winter and find myself gravitating towards pinks, champagne and bronze.

These are the products that I find myself using every-time Spring comes back around! 
This year has got to be the 6th year in a row I have used Barry M's Hi Shine Gelly nail varnish in Rose Hip, although I believe it is no longer available and the closest colour is Pink Lemonade. It is probably my favourite colour of all time and is such a lovely light pink, plus when wearing it with a tan it makes you look even more brown!

I've heard many different opinions on Chanel's Tan de Soleil but I have to admit I LOVE it! I just pop it on my cheek bones and temples straight after foundation and my cheekbones look great and I feel more Summery.

You really can't go wrong with a pretty pink blush and this one is just stunning! It's Estee Lauder's blush in Plush Petal, that I actually found at Bicester Village.

For £1 you can't really go wrong with a white eyeliner, but Mua's eyeliner in Snow White is so creamy and pigmented you look instantly awake after use! Now with this I am careful to not use to much as I don't particularly want a massive white line on my water line, so I use it very lightly and it just makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, having the skin tones slight push through.

As I said earlier I just seem to choose more pink tones throughout the Spring and Summer months and that is exactly what I do with my eyeshadow as well as everything else. For some pink eyeshadow shades, lets be honest you can't go wrong with Urban Decay's Naked 3 eyeshadow palette, pigmented, creamy and easy to blend!


What are your favourite Spring Makeup products?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig