Tuesday 11 April 2017

Favourite Fashion Bloggers

These are just a handful of my favourite fashion bloggers and there are still 7 of them!
You know when you see outfits and you think "wow, that looks incredible, I could NEVER pull that off" or "how did they think to put that outfit together" well that's exactly how I feel when I look at these bloggers! 
Have any of them even experienced a bad outfit day?! Definitely not.

Starting off with Sarah.
Sarah was one of the first fashion bloggers I ever found and I have never stopped being in awe of her! She just puts together the coolest outfits that I don't think I could ever pull off but would love to, whenever Sarah puts up a new lookbook or blog post I just think how does someone become so "cool" (probably not by saying cool, that has inevitably aged me.)

Sinead was also featured in my Inspirational Bloggers post so I am clearly a big fan of this girl!
Again, Sinead just seems to be able to put together the coolest outfits that I would never even think of, her sense of style isn't like anyone's I seen before and I've always marvelled at people who can step outside the box fashion-wise!

I'm not lying when I say I can't quite cope with how incredible Lydia looks all the time!
Lydia's outfits are so classic and just stunning, there isn't really any other way to put it. The classic look of Lydia's outfits is something I always try to achieve and she was definitely the inspiration behind me buying my first designer bag

While Jess is jet setting off around South Africa and all other kind of places this year her style has definitely not taken a back seat. Every Instagram post she uploads and blog post published there is so much inspiration to be taken! This girl has a talent for looking incredible no matter the weather.

Every-time I look at Victoria's Instagram, Blog and YouTube there is a new outfit to be adored. I don't think anyone does classic, sophisticated outfits quite like Victoria does, and I can't even tell you how much I would love her to dress me! Always looking incredible Victoria is of course another blogger I am in awe of.

Freddy got it spot on by saying how she loves being the "pink in a sea of black", there is definitely not enough pink wandering the streets, especially in Winter! Freddy's pastel and girly look is one that always looks so enviable, and even if she has admitted that her outfits may not be the warmest for the English weather, what does that matter when you look as amazing as Freddy!

Angela was one of the first bloggers I ever found, and I have loved watching her blog grow and grow and it really is no surprise that it has. Even though I can't instantly take inspiration from Angela's blog as she lives in Australia and wearing a mini dress in early Spring may not be the best idea, I can marvel at the stunning outfits she puts together and pieces that she finds!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig