You know when you really want to upload a fashion or makeup blog post but the World decides that's not what's going to happen and gives you an allergic reaction...well unfortunately that's exactly what happened to me. An allergic reaction equalling in a face of eczema and (sorry to be disgusting but this is actually what happened) blisters a makeup post and fashion post is just not going to happen! I was gutted when I couldn't publish the posts I wanted to but with a face now reaction free we're nearly ready for those posts.
But something that can definitely cheer you up during said allergic reaction is the smell of banana bread! So I have a really easy recipe that I have slightly changed from Pippa Middleton's Celebrate book, to make it dairy free.
What You'll Need:
100g Dairy Free Butter
175g Light Brown Sugar
200g Self Raising Butter
1 tsp Baking Soda
3 Ripe Bananas
1 Large Egg
What To Do:
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C
2. In a bowl cream together your butter and sugar
3. Into the same bowl, sift in your flour and baking soda, and mix together well
4. After mushing (clearly a technical term) your bananas with a fork, in a separate bowl add to the rest of the mix along with your 1 Egg
5. Pour into your loaf tin and place into the oven for about 55mins, I checked on mine a 45 mins but it needed those extra 10! (You can check it ready by sticking a knife into the cake and if it comes out clean it's done, also the cake will have risen and become golden!)
This is such a delicious recipe!