Monday 20 March 2017

The Boots to Kick Start Your Spring Wardrobe


It's the first day of Spring!
Therefore I thought I would share my favourite boots of the moment - these orange beauties. On a trip into Next I saw these stunning ankle boots in the shoe section and I could not stop looking at them, they are even more vibrant and eye-catching in person. Online Next describe the boots as a Red Suede Block Heel Ankle Boot but I would definitely say they are more of an orange colour, which is perfect for me!

These are some of the most comfy heeled boots I've ever worn, and although online they say they can come up small I found them to be just right!

With a pair of blue jeans and a simple top I think they make the perfect statement piece for Spring. I recently watched Cinderella and Billy Elliot at the Birmingham Hippodrome and they really were the perfect shoes, dressing up my comfy outfit perfectly! They are an excellent shoe for looking smart or just as brilliant for a dressed down day too.




Happy Spring!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig