Thursday 16 March 2017

Lipsy London Lust List


Lipsy has fast become one of my favourite brands, when I fancy going shopping (or doing the lazy version and looking on my laptop) I will always head straight for Lipsy.

As well as having their own, amazing, branded clothes, there are also so many other brands online such as Public Desire, Aldo, BooHoo and many more. Another thing I love about Lipsy is the amazing collaborations with Michelle Keegan, and who doesn't want to dress or look like Michelle Keegan!

I must admit these are only 12 of my favourite things from Lipsy's clothing range at the moment, because if I showed you everything I loved this list would be INSANELY long!



 
 

They also have the best delivery and a sale at the moment!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig