Monday 1 August 2016

Natural Makeup Look


When the warmer weather comes around I always love to wear less makeup and to make my skin look more bronzed and glowy!
In this post I have a few products I adore to achieve this look.


First I apply the smallest amount of foundation about a quarter of a pump (or I don't use any at all) and today I'm using the L'Oreal Infallible foundation.

I then like to bronze my skin up using the Chanel Tan de Soliel which I would HIGHLY recommend and even though it is expensive it'll last so so long. I like to apply this to my cheeks and forehead using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. To then set this I use the Nars Laguna bronzer.

To hide my dark circles I use the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer under my eyes.

To highlight my cheekbones the Benefit's Watts Up Highlighter is gorgeous, to then set that I use the MUA eyeshadow in Pearl 1 (looks like Champagne on their website), which is a gorgeous light gold shade, this is also added to the inner corner of my eye.

To add some colour to my lips I've been using Benefit's Posie Balm to keep my lips moisturised.

Then just filling in my brows with Benefit's Browzings in Light, and adding some layers of mascara, I use the Rocket mascara in Waterproof by Maybelline. I use a waterproof mascara to keep the curl in my lashes!

And finally I use the tiniest amount of a white eyeliner to open up my eyes. I don't use for an intense look, but I do like a little to make me look more awake!





What products have you been using throughout the Summer?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig