Thursday 9 June 2016

4 Themed Instagram Profiles You Should Follow (Updated)


I have previously published a post just like this and it went down so well (even made it as a popular post) I thought I would do an updated version!
I am such a sucker for a beautiful Instagram profile with a gorgeous theme, and of course themed Instagram's aren't the b all and end all but these are 4 I think you should follow!

This is my Instagram profile (just if you're interested!):



ZOE PORTIA:

Zoe's Instagram is such a beautiful boho, natural theme, definitely one to follow for a relaxing, dreamy profile!
I would also highly suggest subscribing to Zoe's YouTube channel, especially if you love What I Ate and haul videos! They are beautifully edited and you will all love her videos a lot!!



ROSIE BEA:

Rosie's theme is very soft and gentle, so lovely to look at with some very Pinterest-y images!



THE GLOW EDIT (KATE ROONEY):

Kate's profile is full of beautiful beaches, perfect outfit posts and dream holidays with a very obvious blue/grey tone running through all of her images.



LYDIA ELISE MILLEN:

Lydia's Instagram has a very clean theme running through her images, and the images are truly perfect from flawless selfies to luxuries items to dream destinations, definitely worth a follow to brighten up your news feed!


Let me know your favourite Instagram profiles below!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig