Monday 23 May 2016

Effortlessly Mulberry


Ever since I was a little girl I have always been besotted with designer pieces and the designers themselves, my life aspirations once were to become a fashion designer which then moved to a fashion photographer. So to be writing this post about my first ever Mulberry bag and credit card slip is pretty exciting to me, I know not everyone will feel the same way as me and may even think I'm crazy but after asking Emma from Emmy's Beauty Cave if I should write about my Mulberry purchases I decided I would!

On Saturday I visited the designer outlet Cheshire Oaks, potentially the best designer outlet there is! After recently becoming a little obsessed with the Mulberry Lily bag in a beautiful neutral pink colour I had high hopes that they would have one in the Cheshire Oaks outlet, even though they didn't at Bicester. So after walking past the shop on my way to lunch I was extremely delighted to see they had exactly what I was after.

This bag is extremely beautiful, and even though it may not be to everyone's taste, I love it. I also picked up a credit card slip in a similar colour, reduced to £49. The small Lily bags with the classic grain are usually £695, but as this bag was at the outlet I got it for £485, these two are my "very well done gifts" to myself after landing some pretty amazing jobs recently, plus I think I might go on a spending ban for a while...







Let me know if you would like a "What's in my Bag?" post sometime soon?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig