Monday 28 September 2015

Look Where I Went Again.....


If you've read a few of my blog posts before you'll have already guessed where this post is based!
I was originally thinking of making this a 2 parter but decided ahhh what the heck why not just bung all photos I took onto one post?!

Now if you're a new reader then I should probably get on with telling you where this post is based and that place would be CORNWALL (my absolute favourite place, other than The Cotswolds)

When I said I was planning on making this a 2 parter I really meant I took far too many pictures so here they are......











































I have actually made a corresponding short YouTube video which is now on my channel so that is linked below for you!

Love El
xxx


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig