Thursday 9 July 2015

Home Is Where The Sand Is Between Your Toes

Good Morning everyone and welcome to a new post about my last holiday!

Now if you've been reading my blog for a while then you won't be surprised about the fact that yes once again I have been to Cornwall. The weather was AMAZING and I won't lie I did get a bit burnt, but I am a nice shade of tanned now!

Some pictures were taken on my phone because I am seriously thinking about getting a small camera as mine is just so big and bulky! Also a couple of images have been slightly edited as they are future Instragram posts.

Bredruthan Steps, Newquay

Rock Beach


Mevagissey



















Crantock Beach

Pentire Head









Ferry from Rock to Padstow









 Boscastle






 Bedruthan Steps





Seriously miss the sea, sand, sun and being able to get a tan so easily now!

Love El
xx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig