Monday 27 July 2015

Feeling Blue // Jewellery

Now I'll tell you whats actually quite tricky, coming up with sort of witty titles for these jewellery blog posts, obviously I'm not really feeling "blue" but was just trying to be a bit clever with the name.

I'm not entirely sure what I have shown out of these 2 jewellery items before but I do just feel they go very well together.

I do believe I have shown this ring before, this ring was the first more precious piece I was gifted, so thank you mum and I still love it just as much as the day I received it! This ring, to me, not only looks like the symbol of the company "Blue Wing Gallery" but also reminds me of a wave, and we all know I have an extreme love of the sea.

Taking to blue from the ring I paired it up with these gorgeous turquoise disc earrings that were from a gallery in Padstow. My grandma very kindly bought them for me and I think they're are a gorgeous set. The striking colour with the silver border just appeals to me, and every time I see them I love them even more!






I have recently started putting different earrings in my second holes now as I have decided they must be healed by now, and I also bought some new earrings to put in them so I can't wait to show you those!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig