Monday 8 June 2015

Purple Smokey Eye



As this blog includes makeup and I love showing you new tutorials I thought I ought to let you know about a BRAND NEW purple eyeshadow tutorial that's been posted over on my YouTube channel.

The video on my channel is more in depth but I wanted to let you know about this look so I will tell you have to create it in this post too.

First, I started with MAC's Paint Pot in Soft Ochre all over my lids as a primer.
Then with W7's In The Buff: Lightly Toasted palette, I used "Lady Luck" as a transition shade.
Next up was W7's London Eye Shadow palette to create the rest of the look.
Finishing off with some mascara and that is the look DONE!
I think this look adds so much definition to the crease and to the eyes, I love it!

Sorry to plug my channel but I wanted to let you know about the new tutorial!

Picture tutorial below:




















Please please please SUBSCRIBE while you're there!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig