Thursday, 4 December 2014

Primark False Lashes


In my 2 Topshop Lipsticks post you may or may not have noticed my eyelashes were a lot fuller than normal! Well today I'm going to explain why.

After hearing nothing but good things about the Primark false eyelashes I finally decided it was time I bought them and tried them out for myself. In my Primark there were 3 different types of lashes: "Sultry", "Natural" and "Volume". Now I didn't bother picking up the "Volume" lashes purely because they were extremely big with A LOT of volume and I was looking for something more natural. I originally went to buy the "Sultry" lashes but after seeing the "Natural" ones I had to grab myself a pair of those too. The lashes actually do come with glue but I like to stick to one I can trust so I can't review the glue I'm afraid!

Well I think the first thing is to say these lashes retail at £1! Yes you read right, £1!!! And I'm honestly so impressed with the quality I'd pay more! The "Sultry" lashes, personally wouldn't be for me on an everyday basis and I think might look a bit better with some eyeliner, but they're still so impressive! And then finally is the "Natural" eyelashes, and I'm honestly in LOVE with these! I feel they suit my eye shape and just look so nice. These are fantastic for me because they're actually quicker to apply then putting on mascara!


My lashes with one coat of mascara.


The Primark "Sultry" lashes.





The Primark "Natural" lashes.




To sum up I honestly don't have anything bad to say about these lashes! I really love them!
If you would like to see how I usually do my eyelashes click HERE.

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. The natural lashes look so good on you! Thanks for sharing :)
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing! I can't believe they are only £1...they look stunning on you :)

    Thanks for sharing,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an amazing price isn't it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I just bought these today! I had no idea they were so good! I really can't wait to try them now because they look so good on you. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah what a coincidence! They are amazing, I'm sure you'll love them :) thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Im a big false lashes fan! I have so many but these are just a bargain! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such an amazing price aren't they!!! X

      Delete
  5. Those look so great on you. I can't wear them because my eyelashes are to curly and long

    Check out Todays Blogmas Post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't go wrong for £1 really - the natural ones are my fave!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look beautiful!! The first pair look so natural and the second would be great for nights out xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice and such good quality! Xx

      Delete
  8. Omg, those lashes are amazing! You are sooo beautiful! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good lashes! I love them :) thanks! Xx

      Delete
  9. This look so nice on you, you're so so so pretty!:) Can't believe these are Primark too - love it!<3

    www.z0elouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know, they look so good don't they!

      Delete
  10. They look beautiful! Thanks for amazing review!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I just found your blog from zoella's blog when reading the comments. You look so pretty and those lashes look great on you :)

    amandabudianto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats so cool! Thank you so much :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig