Thursday 18 September 2014

Nails of the Week

Now can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that....my lovely readers.....this is the FIRST nails of the week that I've done that doesn't involve a W7 nail varnish! *GASPS*

This polish is an old favourite of mine from March last year but I have just rediscovered it! The nail varnish in question is Barry M Hi-Shine Gel Nail Polish in Blueberry. I love every thing about this polish, the staying power, colour, the gel feel and the fact it ONLY needs 2 coats! It is such a perfect sky blue polish, I'd say, and has such a shiny effect.

I have quite a few of these Barry M Gel varnishes and love them all. There is an incredible range of colours, all of them perfect and they're £3.99 each!

 Gelly Hi-Shine in Blueberry.


 After 1 Coat.


After 2 Coats.


 I also really want to try out Barry M's Matte range so if you have tried any please tell me your thoughts!

Love El

xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig