Monday 8 September 2014

Estée Lauder - Plush Petal

Last Monday I went to the Bicester Village Outlet Centre and bought a few things, but this post is about one purchase in particular! I found this little gem in the cosmetics shop, had to buy it and now I have to blog about it. I think its safe to say I am too scared to use and ruin this blusher as it's incredible!

I really love Estée Lauder's blushes and this is NO exception! Now I was very impressed to see that when photographing this blush it stayed very true to colour with and without the flash. The swatches I did were of the two blush colours mixed together, but the light pink and dark pink sides swatch exactly how they are in the pan!

I am just so in love with this blush and I got it for £18 rather than £27, which I think is just a bonus! I'm sure a lot of people are thinking that £18 is a lot for a blush but when you see the pictures I'm sure you'll understand, plus I do love blushers! One point about any Estée Lauder blushers, well the ones I have tried, is they're so pigmented and you don't need to swirl your brush in the palette too much so the blushes will last you ages. Also Estée Lauder just go all out on the packaging, I end up polishing the case every 5 minutes because it's just so shiny!

It is now certainly time to see the pictures!





Without Flash.

With Flash.

Without Flash.

With Flash.

Do you love the look of this ombre blush as much I as do?! I have never seen an ombre blusher before!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig