Thursday 21 August 2014

My Full Face Makeup Routine

I was going to call this "My Everyday Makeup Routine", however, I 100% don't wear makeup everyday. I am also going to do a separate post on "My Lazy Day Makeup Routine", that will have less products and takes less time!

This makeup look does not take long at all purely because I'm just lazy. It also doesn't include an eye makeup look, except mascara, purely because when I wear eyeshadow it changes all the time.

I would also like to say I don't know why I look so incredibly young in these pictures! I promise you all I am 18! I'll try and look older in the photos next time, some how, because the fact I look SO young is scaring me!

My full face of makeup steps:

The first thing I do is moisturise and occasionally prime my face. 

After this I apply my foundation, Boujois Flower Perfection Foundation, which is now discontinued which is extremely annoying!


Next I apply Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to my blemishes and under eye dark circles, which certainly need concealing!


I then add my Natural Collection powder, Benefit Hoola Bronzer for bronzing and contouring, and then any blusher that takes my fancy. After this I take a highlighter and I actually use an MUA individual eyeshadow in either pearl shade 1 or 2, you can sort of see the highlighter in these pictures but it looks great in person!



Now my lips seem to be a dry condition at the moment so the lipstick isn't looking it's best but today I went with this pink nude colour from Smashbox called Pop of Pink.


I HAVE to curl my eyelashes and I highly recommend the £1 Primark eyelash curlers. Then the final stage, mascara. I hardly ever use just one mascara, so firstly I use Maybelline Roket mascara in waterproof. I use a waterproof mascara first as this means the curl will hold all day! The next mascara I use is Benefits They're Real mascara and finally I apply Jordana Best Lash Mascara, also using this on my bottom lashes! I really struggle to find just one amazing mascara, but this is my perfect trio!

So that's everything I put on my face on a full face of makeup kind of day, but that kind of day doesn't happen often, only on days/nights out or celebrations really!

My top: Miss Selfridge

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig