Saturday 19 April 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

Hello everyone! I thought that as I have hardly any 3G and no internet connection, as I'm in Cornwall, I'd do the 25 random questions tag! These are the questions I found and maybe you can learn something whilst your here (probably won't be an interesting fact but you can still say you learnt something)

1. Do you have any pets?- A 7 year old goldfish called Poppy

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.- Hair clip, Cornish playing cards, slipper boots

3. What's the weather like right now?- Boiling hot and sunny, makes a change!

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?- I'm a learner driver at the moment, and I'm glad to say I've never personally crashed although I have been in a car crash

5. What time did you wake up this morning?- 8:15

6. When was the last time you showered?- This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw?- Spike Island

8. What does your last text message say?- Bit personal.....

9. What's your ringtone?- Probably a generic iPhone ringtone

10. Have you ever been to a different country?- Yes

11. Do you like sushi?- I don't like sushi!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?- Tesco or Sainsbury's

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?- No

14. How many siblings do you have?- 0

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?- Laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?- 19, October 23rd

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?- Glasses for driving

18. Do you color your hair?- Not at the moment, but I am going a very light blonde on Friday

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.- Going down into Port Isaac

20. When was the last time you cried?- Like 7 months ago

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?- Ham and pineapple! Or BBQ chicken

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?- I actually hate both

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?- Yes

24. What is your eye color?- Blue

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?- Yes but I love both
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig